Liberty Bay Bank is a growing team of dynamic, passionate banking professionals inspired by community spirit and a passion for excellence.If you have exceptional community banking experience, are client relationship focused, and can embrace high expectations and our extraordinary mission to be a bank like no other, we’d like to meet you.
We are currently looking for the following positions:
Liberty Bay Bank is seeking a new team member as a Commercial Loan Officer/Relationship Manager in Kitsap County. This person will be responsible for developing, growing and managing a loan portfolio in support of the banks goals. Providing a full range of commercial banking services to businesses with an emphasis on commercial lending, deposit generation, credit quality and business development. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, knowledgeable, and personable financial professional, with a proven track record of developing new commercial lending relationships and strengthening the Bank’s ties in the communities it serves. Competitive salary (DOE) and benefits. Cover letter should include how candidate experience meets requirements. For consideration, please submit resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.
• Minimum of 3 years as a Commercial Lender.
• A 4 year degree in business, economics or equivalent experience in commercial lending.
• Thorough knowledge of banking regulatory policies and procedures.
• Ability to analyze financial statements and tax returns.
• Demonstrated public relations capability and active interest in community affairs.
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in all aspects of the lending process including understanding risk, loan structure, negotiation of loan terms, and advanced underwriting skills, required.
• Excellent computer capability including the use of menu driven word processing software and use of PC based spreadsheets.
*Full Job Description: lbb-jd-relationship-manager-10-2016
Liberty Bay Bank is an Equal Opportunity employer. It is the policy of the bank to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to sex, race, religion, marital status, age, national origin, sexual orientation, color, veteran status, or the presence of any sensory, physical, or mental disability which does not impair the ability to perform the essential functions of the position.